What is Icetea?
Icetea is an dApp development platform leveraging the advantages of blockchain technology to perceive the advanced digital economy.
Urged by two major motivations for:
1. returning true ownership of digital assets and full benefits of digital privacy to application users,
2. developing and exploiting comprehensively blockchain technology and decentralized mechanisms,
Trada Tech creates a frictionless platform for dapps to align with mainstream adoption called Icetea Platform.
What is a decentralized application (DApp)?
Decentralized applications (DApp, dApp, Dapp, or dapp) are applications that run on a distributed computing system. Most of the current DApps now are utilizing distributed ledger technology (DLT). DApps are often referred to as smart contracts. In essence, a DApp has the following characteristics:
- Decentralized – Since DApps run on blockchain networks, they are not controlled by a single entity or authority.
- Cryptographically security – The application is protected by cryptography, meaning that all the data is recorded and maintained in a public blockchain.
DApp users are not required to sign up or create a login, but instead interact with the application directly on the blockchain.
And Icetea platform makes this process utterly simple.
Why Icetea dApp development platform?
Trada Tech believes in platform shifting, and growing with blockchain technology is an absolute need for major business sectors.
Therefor, with Icetea dApp Development Platform, we help any kind of actors B2B or B2C to start their business and invent their future by building IT Solutions at level societal, economical, technological.
Successful blockchain based implementation rely on the main key factors that we consider and fullfilled by Icetea platform:
- Strong efficiency and high secured transactions monitored
- Interoperability among types of blockchains
- Ease-of-use to build dApps
- Capability of mutability / immutability
- Decentralized data governance
- Secured Identity at dApp layer
How Icetea bring dApp to the real world?
- User accounts & Access tokens: Distinguish between “bank accounts” and “regular accounts”, and offer “access tokens”. This provides extra information and guarantee to applications and wallets to balance between UX and security.
- External payer: Allow a dApp to pay transaction fees for its users, which makes credit-card payment, free trial subscription, and in-dapp purchases possible.
- Decentralized chatbot: Allow users to chat directly to chatbots, a special type of smart contracts, from within their wallets. Fun and easy to use. No server-setup required.
- Developer-friendly environment: Support popular programming languages, re-bundle existing for-centralized libraries, and enhance debugging experience.
- Decentralized gate: Connect smart contracts with the off-chain world, allowing 2-way interaction with external data sources, payment, storage, and computation services confidently in a decentralized manner
What problems do decentralized applications built on Icetea Platform solve for me as an end-user?
Deceltralized applications developed on Icetea platform run just like the traditional, web applications out there. But unlike traditional, web applications, dApps avoid abusing users by adhering to the following principles:
- Users control their own data, not the developers of the applications. If you stop using an dApp, the application cannot access your data. When you leave the application, you take your data with you.
- Users determine where to store their data. You can store your data on your computer. Alternatively, you can choose highly-available commercial storage providers you trust. The providers can only host your data; it is encrypted so they cannot "unlock" it to view.
- Users control which applications and which third parties can access their data. Applications ask your permission to read your data, and you can withdraw those same permissions at any time. Applications cannot sell or mine your data on behalf of a third party you are unaware of.
What problems does Icetea Platform solve for application developers?
- Application data can be stored off the blockchain for performance and scalability.
- Icetea dApp platform comes with DocuGuard, a decentralized document storage service.
- Icetea platform supports hybrid. So that, decentralized data can be stored on chain, essential data can be stored on decentralized storage services and other data can be stored on cloud servers of own choice.
Get the Latest in Your Inbox
68 Circular Road, #02-01, Singapore 049422